Caitlin A. Tassos
Caitlin A. Tassos focuses her practice on trucking, transportation, and general liability matters. She draws on a background handling civil litigation matters involving asbestos exposure, product liability, toxic tort, and personal injury claims.
While in law school, Caitlin spent time as a legal and policy advocate in UCLA Law School’s Food Law Clinic, where she conducted extensive research into food reclamation and redistribution issues. She also gained experience as a research assistant for the UCLA Resnick Program for Food Law and Policy and as a law clerk in the Police Litigation Unit of the Los Angeles Office of the City Attorney.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Food Law Society: Executive Chair and Outreach Chair
- Resnick Program for Food Law and Policy: Research Assistant
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2015
- American Association for Justice