Daniel P. Robinson
Daniel P. Robinson focuses his practice on representing clients in complex workers’ compensation matters throughout New Jersey. He counsels and defends insurance carriers, self-insured companies, and third-party administrators in all stages of litigation from inception through final disposition. Dan has more than 10 years of experience in commercial defense litigation, including workers’ compensation defense, insurance defense, construction litigation and business litigation.
Before joining private practice, Dan was a special deputy attorney general with the Office of the Attorney General, Casino Prosecutions Bureau in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Widener University Delaware School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- Widener Scholar
- Constitutional Law Scholar: Harvey Allen Chernoff Scholarship
- International Law Program, University of Venice, Italy
- Moot Court Honor Society Competition
- Allegheny College, B.A., History, 2006
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Ocean County Bar Association
- New Jersey Defense Association