Daniel T. Sagan
Daniel T. Sagan concentrates his practice on a variety of complex civil litigation matters with a focus on transportation. He handles all aspects of the litigation process, including mediations, depositions, appeals, and trials. Prior to joining Goldberg Segalla, Danny was an assistant prosecutor in Hudson County, New Jersey, where he represented the state in bench and jury trials, arguing motions in court, conducting evidentiary hearings, preparing for and presenting cases to the Grand Jury, considering plea offers when appropriate, and litigating trials to verdict as lead counsel.
Following law school, Danny was a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Randal C. Chiocca of the New Jersey Superior Court, Civil Division. While attending the Roger Williams University School of Law, he served as both an intern and extern with the Rhode Island Supreme Court and the Hon. Gilbert V. Indeglia, and as an intern for the New Jersey Superior Court and the Hon. Stuart A. Minkowitz.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New York
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Roger Williams University School of Law Moot Court Board: Vice President
- Student Bar Association: 2L Representative
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Federal Practice I and II
- Stonehill College, B.A., 2012