Danny Benavides has nearly 20 years of experience representing employers and insurance carriers in all aspects of workers’ compensation matters. In particular, he defends various major league baseball and national football league teams in professional sports claims. He regularly appears before the California Workers’ Compensation Board and has managed every aspect of claims, from start to finish—reviewing case facts, speaking with claims adjusters and employers, analyzing circumstances of alleged injuries, and using relevant case law to reach the most favorable resolutions for his clients.
During law school, Danny clerked for the San Bernardino Public Defender in the Homicide Defense Unit, where he focused on immigration and criminal law matters. In 2009, he was a law-camp counselor for the Hispanic National Bar Foundation in Washington, D.C., where he prepared high school students for their mock trials.
- University of LaVerne College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2011
- California State University, Fullerton, B.A., 2008
- Hispanic National Bar Association: President
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association