David J. Coppola
David J. Coppola focuses his practice on representing clients in a broad range of general liability matters, and is involved in all aspects of the claims-handling process, from inception through trial and appeal, including mediation.
As a law student, David externed with the City of South Bend’s Legal Department, interned with the Office of the New Jersey Attorney General, and volunteered with Legal Services of New Jersey’s Hurricane Sandy Legal Assistance project. Following law school, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Donna M. Taylor in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Atlantic/Cape May Vicinage. As an undergraduate at Villanova University, David interned with the Honorable Stephanie M. Wauters in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Ocean Vicinage.
Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2017
- Notre Dame Journal of International and Comparative Law: Senior Articles Editor
- Notre Dame Clinical Law Center, Community Development Clinic: Certified Legal Intern
- Villanova University, B.A., Political Science and English, 2013
- Villanova Television: Director of Marketing
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Notre Dame Club of the Jersey Shore
- Legal Services of New Jersey
- Hurricane Sandy Legal Assistance Project, 2015
- Hurricane Sandy Relief Fundraiser: Founder and Organizer, 2012–13