Derek M. Zisser
Derek M. Zisser focuses his practice on matters involving all areas of tort liability, including premises liability, construction site accidents and Labor Law claims, transportation liability, products liability, property damage, sports and recreation liability, negligent security, and dram shop litigation matters.
During law school, Derek gained significant experience while working with the Honorable Ira B. Warshawsky in the Nassau County Supreme Court.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Southern, and Northern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 2010
- Real Estate Law Society’s Foreclosure Assistance Program: Founding Member, Vice President
- Hofstra University, B.A., History, 2006
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers