Donna Lineberry focuses her practice on representing insurers, employers, and third-party administrators in a variety of workers’ compensation claims. She counsels and defends clients in all stages of workers’ compensation litigation, from intake to trial and appeal. She draws on experience serving as a certified public accountant, where she spent nearly a decade assisting public- and private-sector clients in matters relating to business, audits, accounting, taxes, and management.
- Chapman University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, B.S., Business Administration, 1995
- California Bar Association
- California Board of Accountancy
- Orange County Bar Association
- Italian American Lawyers of Orange County