Earyn J. Edwards
Earyn J. Edwards concentrates her practice on counseling and defending clients in a variety of general liability matters with a particular focus on mass tort, products liability, and breach of contract claims. Her background includes representing clients in complex multidistrict litigation claims alleging wrongful death, breach of express warranty, design defect, and failure to warn.
Prior experience includes clerking for the Honorable Hiram Puig-Lugo in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. As a law student, Earyn also served as a legal intern for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the American Federation of Teachers.
Honors & Awards
National Black Lawyers, “Top 40 Under 40” (New Jersey), 2019
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- George Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Public Justice Advocacy Clinic: Student Attorney
- National Black Law Students Association (NBLSA): National Officer
- Labor and Employment Society: Member
- Spelman College, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude, 2014
- American Bar Association