Elijah C. Waring Jr.
Elijah C. Waring Jr. focuses his practice on representing corporations and professionals in a variety of general and complex litigation matters involving premises liability, product liability, negligent security, wrongful death, and multidistrict litigation. He assists clients with all stages of litigation, from inception to trial and appeal. Elijah has represented the interests of companies, corporations, and insurers in mass toxic tort and environmental litigation in state and federal court.
As a law student, Elijah served as a judicial intern to the Honorable R. Fred Lewis in the Florida Supreme Court, and later as a legal fellow in the University of Miami School of Law Health Rights Clinic, where he represented underprivileged members of the Miami community in various areas of state, federal, and administrative law.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Jaw, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board
- Miami Law Trial Team
- Kennesaw State University, B.S., Political Science and Legal Studies, 2013
- Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division