Elizabeth A. Driscoll
Elizabeth A. Driscoll focuses her practice on a variety of complex civil litigation matters with a focus on trucking and transportation. She handles all aspects of the litigation process from beginning to end, including mediations, depositions, appeals, and trials.
Following law school, Liz served as a law clerk to Hon. Craig L. Wellerson, P.J. Civ. in the New Jersey Superior Court, Ocean Vicinage. As a law student, Liz also served as a legal intern with the Federal Communications Commission in the Office of General Council, the Hon. Steven C. Mannion at the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, and with the U.S. Department of Justice in the Office of Vaccine Litigation.
- New Jersey
- Rutgers Law School, J.D., 2020
- Moot Court Board: Vice Chair
- Texas Young Lawyers Association Trial Competition, 2020
- AAJ Student Trial Advocacy Competition, 2019
- ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law Trial Advocacy Competition, 2018-19
- Trinity College, B.A., cum laude, 2015
- Pi Gamma Mu International Honors Society in Social Sciences
- New Jersey State Bar Association