Elizabeth H. Chavis
Elizabeth H. Chavis focuses her practice on a wide range of employment litigation matters. Her practice includes representing clients throughout California in discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination litigation. She also provides employers with day-to-day counseling on workplace investigations, wage and hour issues, and compliance with state and federal employment laws.
Prior to joining Goldberg Segalla, Elizabeth gained experience as an extern with the Tax Appeals Assistance Program Sales and Use Tax Clinic and as a law clerk with State Compensation Insurance Fund.
- Western State College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2019
- Western State College Law Review: Executive Board Member
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2002
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Korean American Bar Association
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association