Erica B. Row
Erica B. Row focuses her practice on representing employers in a wide array of workplace law matters, including preventive advice and counsel. With experience assisting with all stages of litigation, she defends employers against claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour matters in state and federal court. Erica also provides day-to-day counseling to employers regarding leaves of absence, accommodation of disabilities, internal investigations, discipline and termination, and wage and hour issues. In addition, she educates employers regarding applicable CAL-OSHA requirements.
Erica dedicates a portion of her time to pro bono work. She regularly volunteers with local nonprofit organizations such as the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, as well as the Learning Rights Law Center, an education advocacy group for children with disabilities.
Her law school experience includes externing for Justice Frances Rothschild of Division One of the California Court of Appeal in the Second Appellate District.
- U.S. District Court for the Central and Northern Districts of California
- University of California Irvine School of Law, J.D., 2017
- UC Irvine Law Review: Editor
- Public Interest Law Fund: Co-Chair
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association: External Relations Chair
- UCI Law Pro Bono Honors Award
- University of California — Los Angeles, B.A., English Literature, 2013
- California Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Learning Rights Law Center
Publications & Events
- “What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You! – Avoiding Accounting Malpractice and CA Employment Law Update” (Co-Presenter), Korean American CPA Society of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, April 25, 2019
- “Sex, Drugs, and Real Estate” (Co-Presenter), Korean American Real Estate Brokers Association, Los Angeles, CA, April 3, 2019
- “CAL-OSHA Update: Exploring CAL-OSHA’s Stricter Standards and Strategies for Compliance” (Co-Presenter), GS Webinar, March 7, 2019
October 21, 2019
October 17, 2019
September 5, 2019
July 9, 2019
November 19, 2018