Fran A. Vann
Fran A. Vann focuses her practice on trucking, transportation, and general liability matters. She handles all aspects of the litigation process from beginning to end, including mediations, depositions, appeals, and trials. Prior to joining Goldberg Segalla, Fran was an attorney advisor for the Small Business Administration’s Office of Disaster Assistance, where she counseled consumers and small businesses in disaster loan program regulations and requirements. She gained experience as a former assistant state’s attorney at Charles County State’s Attorney Office in Maryland, where she managed multiple misdemeanor and felony cases from intake to disposition, and as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. ShaRon M. Grayson Kelsey of the Prince George County Circuit Court.
During law school, Fran served as an intern with the Washington, D.C. Department of Justice Office of the Pardon Attorney, the DeKalb County District Attorney’s Office, and North Mississippi Rural Legal Services.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2017
- University of Mississippi Sports Law Review: Managing Articles Editor
- University of Georgia, B.A., 2012
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Alliance of Black Women Attorneys of Maryland
- Franklyn J. Bourne Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Expungement Clinics