Frank S. Rosenfield
Frank S. Rosenfield counsels and defends individuals and institutions in a variety of general liability and professional liability matters, including medical, health care, and dental malpractice claims. He draws on a background representing religious institutions and corporations in diverse general liability and employment matters, including premises liability, vehicular, employment discrimination, and New York State Labor Law claims. Frank has counseled corporations and individual clients through all stages of civil litigation, including settlement, arbitration, mediation, and trial.
During law school, Frank was an intern for the Hon. Norman Janowitz in the New York Supreme Court of Nassau County.
- New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Cardozo Public Law, Policy and Ethics Journal: Member
- Binghamton University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2011
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Theodore Roosevelt American Inn of Court