Geraldine Linares focuses her practice on counseling and defending employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters. Following law school, Geraldine gained experience as a law clerk at the Burton Blatt Institute, where she focused on administrative appeal on behalf of persons who had been denied supplemental security income or disability benefits.
During law school, Geraldine served as an intern to the Hon. Llinet Rosado in the New York Supreme Court for the 12th Judicial District.
- New York
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., 2019
- Student Bar Association
- NSU Moot Court Society
- Nova Trial Association: AAJ Competition, 2018
- University at Buffalo, B.A., 2013
- American Bar Association
- Central New York Women’s Bar
- New York State Bar Association
- La Liga Spanish Action League of Onondaga County: Interpreter
- Center for Court Innovation, Peacemaking Program