Hillary N. Ladov
Hillary N. Ladov focuses her practice on insurance coverage litigation, bad faith disputes, and coverage counseling. Hillary counsels and defends insurance industry clients in a wide range of coverage matters, including commercial general liability, homeowners’ liability, commercial and personal auto liability, pollution liability, marine liability, professional liability, and directors and officers liability. She has significant experience handling complex insurance cases in state and federal courts, and has monitored coverage and liability issues in a variety of cases. Hillary’s practice also includes defending clients in commercial litigation matters.
Recognized by the Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel, the Philadelphia Bar Association, and Rutgers University for her pro bono efforts and leadership, she remains active in her community, serving as Chair of the Young Lawyers Division of the Philadelphia Bar Association and on the Board of Directors of Justice at Work.
After receiving a dual J.D./M.B.A. at Rutgers University, Hillary spent two years as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Anne E. Lazarus in the Superior Court of Pennsylvania, specializing in appellate-level commercial and insurance-related cases.
Honors & Awards
Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel Joseph H. Foster Young Lawyer Award
Philadelphia Bar Association Area Law Student Pro Bono Award
Rutgers University School of Law Pro Bono Publico Award
Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2019-20
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion: Alumni Relations Editor
- Rutgers University School of Business, M.B.A., 2013
- Trinity College, B.A., 2009
- Chair, Young Lawyers Division, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Justice at Work: Board of Directors
Publications & Events
- Co-Presenter, “Year in Review: Bad Faith,” GIS Webinar, December 11, 2018
Upcoming Webinar: August 18, 2020
May 21, 2020
January 2, 2020