Ian Ridgeway counsels employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters and defends them in litigation before the New York Workers’ Compensation Board. He handles all aspects of workers’ compensation claims, including trials, appeals, depositions, and settlement negotiations.
- New York
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Pace International Law Review: Associate
- Comillas Pontifical University (Universidad Pontificia Comillas), L.L.M. in International and European Business Law, 2017
- European Law Student’s Association Legal Research Group: National Linguistic Editor
- Brooklyn College, M.A. in International Affairs, 2013
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., 2011