J. Fred Lorusso
Fred Lorusso focuses his practice on general casualty defense litigation with a focus on premises liability, motor vehicle, construction, and product liability matters. He has experience with personal injury matters ranging in complexity from low-exposure to catastrophic-loss and fatality claims. His clients include transportation companies, commercial and residential property owners, and large national insurance carriers.
Fred works with commercial and residential property owners in premises liability matters. His experience covers weather-related claims, property defects, negligent security, slip/trip and falls, and other accidents.
Honors & Awards
Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV Preeminent
Pro Bono Roll of Honor, First Judicial District of Pennsylvania, 2011
Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2008
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Boston College, B.S., 1999
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Training and Certifications
- National Trial Academy sponsored by the Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section (TIPS) of the American Bar Association and the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), 2011