Jackson A. Zimmerman
Jackson A. Zimmerman counsels and defends clients in a variety of complex civil litigation claims with a particular focus on trucking and transportation matters. He draws on experience representing defendants in a range of civil litigation and personal injury matters from inception through trial.
While attending the Pepperdine University School of Law, Jackson externed for the Hon. Brian E. Hill of the Superior Court of California in the County of Santa Barbara. He also served as a research assistant to Professor Bernard James and as a lead articles editor for the Pepperdine Law Review.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Pepperdine Law Review: Lead Articles Editor
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Mediation Theory and Practice
- University of Oregon, B.A., 2016