James F. Faucher II
James F. Faucher II is a trial lawyer who focuses his practice on business litigation, construction litigation, and general liability matters. He has represented clients in many types of civil litigation including corporate law and governance, partnership disputes, shareholder litigation, trademark infringement, breach of contract, personal injury, and Labor Law and Civil Rights litigation.
Prior to practicing law, James served more than four years in the United States Army as an infantryman in the 101st Airborne Division rising to the rank of sergeant and holding the position of team leader. He completed two combat tours in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom, where he mentored and led his fellow soldiers and helped to train Iraqi police in combat operations and security. He remains committed to past and present members of the U.S. military.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., 2016
- Veteran’s Rights Pro Bono Project: Assistant Executive Director
- Student Alumni Veteran Association: Treasurer
- Journal of Science and Technology: Editor-in-Chief
- Albany Law rugby team: Captain
- State University of New York at Plattsburgh, B.A., 2013