James J. Baber
James J. Baber concentrates his practice on counseling employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters, and litigating matters before the New Jersey Division of Workers’ Compensation and the New Jersey Superior Court.
Before entering private practice, James gained experience as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Maureen B. Mantineo in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Hudson Vicinage, Chancery Division and as a law clerk in the Hudson County Law Department.
- New Jersey
- Central European University, L.L.M. International Business Law, 2015
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of San Francisco, B.A., 2010
- Hudson County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- The Simpson-Baber Foundation for the Autistic: Event Coordinator