James T. Spratt
James T. Spratt has decades of experience as a senior litigator in a wide range of areas, running the gamut from professional and commercial liability to personal injury, construction-defect disputes, real-property litigation and tort defense. With a deep background in insurance defense, Jim has served as staff counsel for a leading global finance and insurance corporation. A seasoned trial attorney, James also has a vast history of arguing cases before state and federal courts, as well as serving as counsel in mandatory settlement conferences, mediations and binding arbitrations.
- S. District Courts for the Central, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of La Verne College of Law, J.D.
- University of California – Santa Barbara, B.A.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Jane Goodall Institute Roots and Shoots Youth Program
- Santa Monica Mountains Restoration Trust