Jason S. Kaner
Jason S. Kaner concentrates his practice on the defense of attorneys, accountants, insurance agents, and other licensed professionals in a range of professional liability matters. He also focuses a portion of his practice to sports and entertainment matters. He draws on experience representing clients in a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters involving partnership disputes, breach of contract matters, dissolution actions, business torts, real estate disputes, and employment actions. Before joining private practice, Jason served as a law clerk for the National Football League, assisting the NFL Management Council in arbitration proceedings and other labor relations matters, and reviewing personnel contracts for approval by the commissioner of the NFL.
During law school, Jason drafted, reviewed, and negotiated licensing, talent, and location agreements as a legal licensing intern for NFL Films. He also spent time as a policy associate for NFL Media, synthesizing NFL and NFL Club Media policies into a uniform set of policies and preparing them for distribution across NFL outlets.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Villanova University School of Business, M.B.A., 2019
- Binghamton University, State University of New York, B.A., 2016
- American Bar Association
- Entertainment and Sports Industries Committee: Vice Chair
- Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Family Court: Pro Bono Volunteer, 2019 to present
- Anti-Defamation League, ADL Philadelphia: Associate Board Member, 2020 to present
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia: Next Generation Board Member, 2020 to present
- LYTE Scholars Mentorship Program: Mentor, 2020 to present