Jason W. Suh
Jason W. Suh is an experienced litigator who handles a wide variety of professional liability matters and business disputes in state and federal courts through all stages of litigation. He has extensive experience defending professional liability cases involving attorneys, insurance agents and brokers, real estate agents, and other miscellaneous professional claims. His commercial litigation experience includes defending contract disputes, breach of fiduciary duty actions, business torts, real estate matters, and trademark cases. He draws on over 10 years of experience representing clients in all facets of civil actions, from having demurrers sustained in favor of his clients, having motions for summary judgment granted, obtaining favorable jury verdicts, and prevailing in the California Court of Appeal.
Jason has represented attorneys, insurance, and real estate professionals in all phases of professional liability, including pre-trial discovery, motions, expert discovery, mediations, and trials. He has resolved cases on behalf of his clients through alternative dispute resolution.
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of California
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D., 2006
- Cornell University, B.A., 2000
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association