Jesse J. Simchera
Jesse J. Simchera dedicates his practice to representing clients in complex workers’ compensation claims. He counsels and defends insurers, employers, and third-party administrators in all stages of litigation from inception to appeal, and draws on several years of experience as a prosecutor of personal injury and workers’ compensation actions. Jesse’s background includes experience working for a large regional personal and commercial insurer, where he handled property and casualty liability insurance claims. He is also skilled in mediation and conciliation.
Following law school, Jesse gained invaluable experience as a law clerk for the Honorable Bruno Mongiardo in the New Jersey Superior Court in Paterson, New Jersey.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Central Michigan University, B.S., Business Administration and Economics, 2006
- Richmond Vermont Volunteer Fire Department
Publications & Presentations
- “New Jersey Wage Reconstruction for Temporary and Permanent Disability Benefits,” (Co-Presenter), GS Webinar Series, March 18, 2020