Jessica L. Pieri
Jessica L. Pieri focuses her practice on wide range of general liability and insurance matters. Her background includes defending large insurance companies in claims involving civil rights, personal injury, premises liability, and property damage matters.
Jessica draws on prior experience as counsel for the House Republican Office of the Connecticut General Assembly and as an intern for the Cabarrus County District Attorney’s Office.
- Connecticut, 2016
- Charlotte School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Trial Advocacy Board
- Charlotte Law Review: Associate Editor; Senior Articles Editor
- Bentley University, B.S., Corporate Finance and Accounting, 2012
- Junior League of Hartford: President
- Women and Girls Fund at the Main Street Foundation: Board Member
- Distribution Committee: Co-Chair
- American Bar Association
- Section of Litigation Young Advocates Committee: Web Editor