Jin Oh focuses her practice on representing employers in various civil matters involving employment and labor disputes.
While attending the University of Southern California, Jin worked as a certified law student and student supervisor at the Post-Conviction Justice Project (PCJP), where she represented “lifer” inmates in various hearings and habeas petitions. Jin also gained experience as a judicial extern with the Hon. S. James Otero in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Prior to attending law school, Jin was the chief operating officer and director at the National Speech and Debate Association (NSDA) Korea—an educational nonprofit in Seoul, South Korea. In this role, she managed operations to build NSDA Korea from the ground up including creating executive presentations for funding proposals, delegating projects to executive members, and building key relationships with investors and strategic partners from various industries in America and Asian countries. She frequently acts as an interpreter, liaison, and trusted counselor to major Korean clients.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D., 2019
- University of Southern California Marshall School of Business, B.S., 2012
- California Bar Association
- Korean American Bar Association
- California Lawyers Association
- Connecting Angelenos to Resources and Essential Services: President and Advisor
- Global Initiatives Alliance
- The Building BLOC
Publications & Events
- “California Enacts Sweeping Independent Contractor Law in AB 5,” GS Client Alert, October 21, 2019
- “California Triples Statute of Limitations Period for Employees to Bring FEHA Claims in AB 9,” GS Client Alert, October 17, 2019
January 6, 2020
October 21, 2019