John O. Sheehy
John O. Sheehy focuses his practice on professional liability defense. He has a broad range of experience defending attorneys, and other non-medical professionals, against professional malpractice and attorney vexatious litigation claims. In addition to his professional liability practice, John also represents and defends commercial clients in premises liability, product liability, and discrimination matters.
Following law school, John served as a law clerk to the Honorable Joseph Flynn and the Honorable Francis McDonald of the Connecticut Appellate Court.
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Connecticut Law Review: Articles Editor
- Lafayette College, B.A., 2005
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association