Julie A. Houghtaling
Julie A. Houghtaling is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice on representing employers, insurance companies, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout New York. She is involved in every stage of the workers’ compensation litigation process, including appeals, negotiations, settlements, litigation, contract management, mediation, hearings, and depositions.
Prior to entering the legal field, Julie spent time as a public school teacher at Elmira City School District and as a vice principal at Immaculata Academy. She has held internships with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Albion Women’s’ Correctional Facility.
- New York
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Elmira College, M.S. in Education, 1992
- Elmira College, B.A., 1987
- New York State Bar Association
Trainings and Certifications
- New York State Elementary Teaching Certification
- N-6 Teaching Certification
- 7-12 English Literature Certification
- University at Buffalo School of Law: Education Law Certificate