Justin S. Blaylock
Justin S. Blaylock concentrates his practice on trucking, transportation, and general liability matters. He represents clients in a wide range of civil litigation including construction defects and personal injury matters. He works closely with clients from the inception of litigation through settlement negotiation and trial preparation, drafting motions and pleadings, conducting discovery, and representing clients in alternative dispute resolution, hearings, and trials.
Immediately following law school, Justin gained experience as a contracts administrator at Shimmick Construction in Long Beach, California. While attending law school, he interned for the Hon. Fred Slaughter of the Orange County Superior Court and the Orange County District Attorney’s Office.
- Whittier Law School, J.D., 2016
- Whittier Journal of Child and Family Advocacy: Editor-in-Chief
- Trial Advocacy Honors Board: Secretary and External Competitor
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Honors Board: Vice President
- Western Oregon University, B.A., 2013