Katherine A. Nalley
Katherine A. Nalley focuses her practice on representing insurance carriers, self-insured employers, and third-party administrators in a variety of workers’ compensation claims. She counsels and defends clients in all stages of the workers’ compensation process, from inception through appeal.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Interned for the Honorable William C. Mulford II, at the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County
- Served as a student attorney in the school’s Mental Health Law Clinic, where she represented clients at administrative hearings
- University of Mount Olive, B.S., 2012
- Received bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Maryland State Bar Association