Kelly A. Geary
Kelly A. Geary focuses her practice on workers’ compensation and general liability, following claims from submission through litigation, and to their ultimate resolution. As an attorney for the Special Funds Conservation Committee in Syracuse, New York, Kelly gained valuable experience defending against workers’ compensation claims. She has spent her last two years at Goldberg Segalla defending insurance carriers in claims of personal injury and workers’ compensation.
After graduating from Vermont Law School, Kelly spent time volunteering for the Legal Services Project of Rochester. While there, she served as a Closing the Gap Advocate focused on housing and consumer law, assisted with the Family Law Remote Project, and spent time in the 7th Judicial Help Center providing general counsel to the Rochester community.
Honors & Awards
Upstate New York Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2019
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Vermont Law School, J.D. 2015
- Union College, B.A., 2012
- American Bar Association Section of International Law
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
- Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
- Legal Services Project of Rochester: Volunteer