Kelsey L. Knish counsels and defends employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout New Jersey, appearing regularly before Judges of Compensation for virtual and in-person court proceedings. She handles every aspect of the claim from inception to resolution, and develops effective litigation and defense strategies for her clients by assessing issues of compensability, medical and legal causation, permanency, and exposure. Kelsey also draws on her experience in representing insurers in a variety of insurance coverage and declaratory judgment litigation matters, which involved issues of commercial general liability as well as automobile, professional, product, environmental, and homeowners’ liability.
During law school, Kelsey represented clients in misdemeanor bench trials and preliminary hearings in Philadelphia Municipal Court as a certified legal intern with Drexel University’s Criminal Defense Field Clinic at the Defender Association of Philadelphia. She also interned at the Montgomery County Public Defender’s Office and gained valuable litigation experience as a law clerk with a general practice, civil litigation firm.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Moot Court, Executive Board Secretary
- NYC Bar Association National Moot Court Competition, Regional, Second Place Brief
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, Regional, Semi-Finalist
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, B.A., 2012
- New Jersey State Bar Association