Kenneth A. Patricia
Kenneth A. Patricia has more than three decades of experience handling high-exposure liability claims. He has taken approximately 60 jury trials to verdict, including cases involving personal injury, automobile liability, labor law, medical malpractice, and premises liability. His clients have included household-name department stores, home improvement stores, supermarket chains, and insurers. He has also handled cases involving product liability and municipal liability. Ken also has extensive appellate experience, and has successfully argued numerous cases before the Appellate Division, Fourth Judicial Department of New York State.
Honors & Awards
Best Lawyers in America, Personal Injury Litigation — Defendants, 2018–20
Upstate New York Super Lawyers, 2016–19
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 1980
- Ken served as director of the Buffalo Legislation Project, directing 80 law students in their legislative research efforts on local, state, and national levels
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A., cum laude, 1977
- Ken was a member of Beta Gamma Sigma, a national organization of honor students in undergraduate business schools whose grades are in the top 10 percent of all undergraduate business students.
- In 2005, Ken served as president of the Buffalo Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a national trial lawyers organization which is limited to attorneys who have taken at least 20 cases to verdict.
Publications & Events
August 15, 2019
August 13, 2019
August 13, 2018
August 15, 2018
August 17, 2017