Kenneth M. Kaup
Kenneth M. Kaup counsels and defends insurers, employers, and third-party administrators against a variety of workers’ compensation claims. He draws on experience handling matters involving general defense and workers’ compensation as outside counsel for numerous large national insurance carriers. Ken is skilled at representing clients in all stages of the claims-handling process, from inception through trial and appeal, in various workers’ compensation venues throughout New Jersey.
Prior to earning his Juris Doctor from St. Thomas University School of Law, Ken received his bachelor’s in Exercise Science and Sports Studies from Rutgers University. As a law student, he was a merit scholar and served as the president of the school’s Entertainment and Sports Law Society. During his third year of law school, Ken served as a law clerk in Broward County Circuit Court.
- New Jersey
- New York
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Rutgers University, B.S., 2004
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Justice James H. Coleman, Jr. New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Inn of Court
Publications & Events
- “New Jersey Wage Reconstruction for Temporary and Permanent Disability Benefits,” (Co-Presenter), GS Webinar Series, March 18, 2020