Kent V. Grover
Kent V. Grover is a civil litigator with a focus on defending and representing businesses in general liability, product liability, and commercial litigation. His practice involves all stages of litigation, including initial case assessments, ex parte and motion hearings, briefing, taking and defending depositions, and negotiating with opposing counsel. He is also experienced in handling mediations and settling major, complex cases informally and favorably for his clients.
Kent earned his bachelor’s at the University of California, Los Angeles, and his J.D. at Loyola Law School. Before entering private practice, he gained experience as an intern with the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 2017
- Transactional Negotiation Team: Finalist, 2017
- Day Student Bar Association: External Social Chair, 2016–17
- South Asian Law Students Association: President, 2015–16
- Inter-Organizational Counsel: Vice-Chair, 2015–16
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., Political Science, 2013
- Kappa Alpha Phi: Director of Social Activities, 2013; Director of Membership Education, 2012
- Naya Zamaana South Asian A Capella Team, 2010–11
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Barristers Section Board of Directors: Director
- Eagle Scout, 2009