Kimberly A. Sierra
Kimberly A. Sierra maintains a focus on counseling New York-based employers, insurers, and third-party administrators through all stages of the workers’ compensation litigation process. She represents clients before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board, and counsels them on risk management, claims-handling, and litigation avoidance. She draws on over a decade of experience handling complex insurance-related litigation in New York and Arizona.
As a law student, Kim completed the Hofstra University School of Law Summer School in Nice, France, where she studied Comparative Constitutional Law under U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Hopi Tribal Court
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Arizona State University, B.S., cum laude, 2000
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
Training and Certifications
- Department of Labor OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training