Kimberly A. Sierra
Kimberly A. Sierra maintains a focus on counseling New York-based employers, insurers, and third-party administrators through all stages of the workers’ compensation litigation process. She represents clients before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board, and counsels them on risk management, claims-handling, and litigation avoidance. She draws on over a decade of experience handling complex insurance-related litigation in New York and Arizona.
As a law student, Kim completed the Hofstra University School of Law Summer School in Nice, France, where she studied Comparative Constitutional Law under U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Hopi Tribal Court
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Arizona State University, B.S., cum laude, 2000
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
Training and Certifications
- Department of Labor OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training