Kristen J. Coleman
Kristen J. Coleman counsels and represents licensed professionals in a variety of professional liability matters arising from alleged errors and omissions. She draws on experience defending hospitals, health systems, health care facilities, physicians, and nurses in complex litigation matters. Her background also includes defending parent or holding companies in liability actions against their subsidiaries and/or employees. Kristen handles all stages of the litigation process, including pleadings, discovery, motions, depositions, settlement negotiations, and trials.
Following law school, Kristen served as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. George W. Overton in the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County. During law school, she gained experience as a judicial intern for the Hon. Lynne A. Sitarski in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. She also held internships with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Certificate in Trial Advocacy and Litigation
- Moot Court Honor Society: President
- Black Law Students Association
- Women’s Law Caucus
- Student Public Interest Network
- Princeton University, B.A., 2010
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division: Executive Committee Member, 2013