Kristin K. Mullins
Kristin K. Mullins counsels and defends employers, insurance companies, and third-party administrators in all phases of the workers’ compensation claims process. She is involved in every stage of the litigation process from inception through resolution, including conducting depositions, settlement negotiations, mediations, and preparation of petitions and motions. She also regularly represents clients in civil court in subrogation and third-party lien matters.
Kristin’s broad litigation, claims, and insurance background includes working as staff counsel for Liberty Mutual, where she handled both personal injury and workers’ compensation claims, and a clerkship with the Superior Court in New Haven. She also gained experience as an executive underwriter for The Hartford, where she was responsible for underwriting insurance coverage, professional liability, and cybersecurity matters for some of the world’s largest law firms.
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Buffalo Human Rights Law Review: Associate Editor, 1997-98; Submissions Editor, 1998-99
- Robert J. Connelly Trial Technique Award
- State University of New York at Geneseo, B.A., 1994
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Workers’ Compensation Section
- Young Lawyers’ Section, Executive Committee, 2004–06
- New Haven Inns of Court: Former invited member
- Ronald McDonald House: Volunteer, 2002-09
January 4, 2022
May 10, 2021
February 1, 2021