Lara Ibrahim represents employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters. She is engaged in every stage of the claims process from inception through resolution. Lara draws on experience gained through an internship with the in-house counsel at Earth Friendly Products, where she researched and drafted documents related to EU, UK and US privacy policies, company Wi-Fi policy, the impact of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act, trade tensions between the U.S. and China, and more. Lara also worked as a legal enforcement intern with the California Coastal Commission, focusing on potential violations of the Coastal Act by beachfront homeowners and developing a phased plan to notify over 90 homeowners of violations on their properties.
- California, Awaiting Admission
- Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, J.D., 2023
- Muslim Law Students Association, Treasurer
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Team
- University of California, Davis, B.S., 2020