Larry J. Przetakiewicz represents clients before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board. He counsels employers of all sizes across numerous industries, guiding each matter from inception to resolution.
Before entering private practice, Larry served for five years as an Assistant District Attorney in the Queens County District Attorney’s Office, first with the Criminal Court Bureau, later as a riding ADA with the Career Criminal Major Crimes Bureau, and then as a felony trial attorney in the Narcotics Trials Bureau.
During law school, Larry gained experience as a legal intern with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, the New York County District Attorney’s Office, and the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office. He also served as a judicial intern for the Hon. Arthur D. Spatt of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
- Exemplary Contribution to Student Life Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Trial Practice
- Moot Court Board: Program Editor
- St. John’s University, B.A., 2006