Macy M. Margosian
Attorney Awaiting Admission
Macy M. Margosian represents employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters in California, including through settlement negotiations and trials. Drawing on experience gained as a legal intern and a law clerk for a leading entertainment and business law firm, Macy has researched, drafted, and edited various motions and filings on behalf of entertainment industry clients and prepared memorandums on copyright infringement, misappropriation, defamation, and breach of contract.
While attending the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, Macy participated in the Entertainment Industry On-Ramp Program and worked in the Entertainment Law Clinic, where she served as legal counsel for independent filmmakers and managed multiple media transactions. She was also a legal intern for The California Society of Entertainment Lawyers.
- California (Pending)
- Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, J.D., 2022
- Intellectual Property Law Society, President, 2020-22
- Intellectual Property Law Society, Public Relations Chair, 2019-20
- Chapman Entertainment and Sports Law Society
- San Diego State University, B.A., cum laude, 2019