Mari K. Zang
Mari K. Zang focuses her practice on product liability, trucking, and transportation matters. She has handled litigation in both state and federal courts, from initial discovery to trials and settlements. In addition, she draws on in-house experience at a national insurance carrier, handling employment actions, land-use actions, and product liability litigation. Her background also includes five years as a civil litigation attorney with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California.
Following law school, Mari served as a legal extern with the California Environmental Protective Agency in the Department of Toxic Substance Control.
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Central and Northern Districts of California
- Supreme Court of California
- University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law, J.D., 2008
- University of Arizona, B.S. in Biology, 2003
- State Bar of California
- New York State Bar Association