Matthew E. Selmasska
Matthew E. Selmasska concentrates his practice on complex commercial litigation and product liability matters. He represents a range of clients in complex business and commercial litigation claims stemming from statutory violations, contractual disputes, partnership disputes, dissolution actions, real estate disputes, and lender liability actions. He draws on a broad background in civil litigation defending professional liability, construction, employment and labor, insurance coverage, and general commercial litigation matters. He has experience in both state and federal courts and before a variety of domestic arbitration forums in all phases of litigation, including conducting depositions, hearings, arbitrations, mediations, and trials.
In law school, Matthew gained experience as a judicial intern for the Hon. Robert E. Simpson in the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Arbitration Law Review: Executive Editor
- The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Professional Liability Defense Federation
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability and Cyber Claims Committee: Chair
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel