Matthew E. Selmasska
Matthew E. Selmasska concentrates his practice on complex commercial litigation and represents a range of clients in business disputes stemming from statutory violations, contractual disputes, partnership disputes, real estate litigation, and lender liability actions. Matthew also counsels commercial clients on various bankruptcy issues that often arise in business litigation. He also possesses significant experience litigating various federal and state consumer protection statutes, such as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and state law equivalents. Matthew draws on a broad background in civil litigation involving claims under the Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act and other general commercial litigation matters. Matthew has experience in both state and federal courts and before a variety of domestic arbitration forums.
In addition, Matthew has argued before the U.S. Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals and also gained experience as an appellate judicial intern for the Hon. Robert E. Simpson (Retd.) of the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Arbitration Law Review: Executive Editor
- The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012
- Pennsylvania Land Title Association
- Professional Liability Defense Federation
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability and Cyber Claims Committee: Chair
- The Federalist Society, Philadelphia Lawyers Chapter