Matthew P. Hytrek
Matthew P. Hytrek counsels and defends clients in a variety of complex civil litigation matters with a focus on transportation and logistics. He handles all aspects of the litigation process from beginning to end, including mediations, depositions, appeals, and trials. Matthew draws on a background in estate planning and tax case law as well as civil litigation defense, including matters involving employment and labor; construction, property, and premises liability; and insurance coverage.
- Whittier Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Whittier Law Review, Editor-in-Chief
- Moot Court Honors Board
- External Justice Board Member
- Nebraska Wesleyan University, B.S., 2005
- Orange County Bar Association