Mina Azimi assists and defends a variety of insurers, employers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters. Mina personally participates in all stages of the workers’ compensation litigation process, including representing clients at New York State Workers’ Compensation Board hearings and trials, deposing medical witnesses, negotiating and drafting settlement agreements, and preparing written analyses of claims with settlement recommendations, as well as handling appeals.
As a law student, Mina gained invaluable experience as a legal intern for the Honorable Vito M. DeStefano in the Nassau County Supreme Court.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 2011
- Journal of Race, Gender, and Ethnicity: Senior Staff Member
- Steven Schwartzapfel Public Interest Law Fellowship Award, 2010
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Drafting Commercial Documents
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., 2005