Natasha U. Patel counsels and defends insurance carriers, employers, and third-party administrators in complex workers’ compensation claims. Natasha draws on a background as in-house counsel for a Fortune 100 company, where she litigated all stages of workers’ compensation matters before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board. She handles every stage of the litigation process from inception through resolution, including discovery, depositions, settlement, mediations, arbitrations, appeals, and trials.
During law school, Natasha gained experience through a judicial clerkship with the Hon. Ellen Greenberg at the Nassau County Family Court. She also served as a legal intern at the Immigration Project Clinic of the Maurice A. Deane School of Law, where she provided legal assistance to immigrants seeking naturalization.
- New York
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, J.D., 2016
- Hofstra Law Women: President
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Frank G. Zarb Business School at Hofstra University, B.A., 2011
- The Institution of Legal Studies in Business