Nicholas Fox focuses his practice on counseling and defending clients in all stages of complex toxic tort, environmental, and asbestos litigation. His background includes handling claims related to personal injury, workers’ compensation, and medical malpractice, as well as litigating business, commercial, and construction matters. Additionally, Nick possesses experience in several other areas of law, such as contract disputes, product liability, premises liability, negotiable instruments, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Law, business torts, and business fraud.
While in law school, Nick worked as a law clerk in Florida’s Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Protection Division.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Florida State University College of Law and College of Business, J.D., 2013
- Journal of American Academy of Psychology and Law: Research Assistant
- Florida State University, Master of Business Administration, 2013
- Florida State University, B.S., Finance, magna cum laude, 2010
- Georgia State Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association