Nikka Maleki focuses her practice on counseling and representing employers in complex employment matters. She represents clients in matters involving discrimination, harassment, wage and hour violations, and other employment-related matters in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies.
During law school, Nikka gained experience as a law clerk at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Organized Crime Division.
- Southwestern Law School, J.D., 2019
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2015
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles: Member, 2016 to present
- Mona Foundation: Member, 2012 to present
- International Volunteer Service: Road Warriors