Nile W. Tracy counsels and defends employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout New Jersey. He is involved in every stage of the workers’ compensation claims process, including conducting depositions, settlement negotiations, mediations, and preparation of petitions and motions. Nile draws on experience as a law clerk to the Hon. James D. Fattorini of the Burlington County Superior Court, where he reviewed pleadings, motion papers, and briefs; provided weekly summaries of all juvenile matters coming before the court; and drafted bench memoranda, orders and decisions made by the court.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Widener University Delaware Law School, J.D., 2022
- Delaware Law School National Lawyers Guild Student Chapter
- Black Law Students Association
- Intellectual Property Society
- Rowan University, B.A., 2018